Wednesday, February 24, 2010

on hold

are you sick of seeing that picture of tomato soup every time you log into my blog? well it's gonna be here for a while. this blog is low on the list of priorities right now.

at the coleman house right now: we are sick. we are on medication. we are making money and paying down are debts. we are taking turns with making dinners and doing housework.

regular posting should return sometime after april 15. you can always give me a call if you are curious about what's new.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good birthday and that you're not going too insane. I hope your family gets better soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get better! Am missing your posting. Good thing you have your priorities straight. Best wishes for the next 7 weeks, I wish I could be there to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss your blogging, but i understand. and it gives me a good excuse to call and visit.

    i wish i lived close by so i could help you out somehow.

    feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my tongue sticking out in a very affectionate way to your other sisters & cousins that want to live by you. =) See you tonight. =)

    ReplyDelete